It is no secret to anyone close to me that when I am sad or even scared I like to watch Disney movies- especially the older ones-I know weird! Some of my favorites are Disney's Robin Hood and Mary Poppins- I mean who doesn't love those movies, right? After my last miscarriage I watched Robin Hood and there was a song that has kind of stuck in my head ever since. It goes something like "..sometimes ups out number downs but not in Nottingham." Over the last two years I feel that my downs have out numbered my ups- so in a way I am/was living in Nottingham. I really don't think about that song or the meaning much but I have a friend going through a hard time and I recently asked her how she was doing she said "up and down" since then I have been singing that dang song and thinking about the meaning- too bad I don't know any of the other words, ha! I guess I have realized that lately my ups are lasting longer and when I get down its only for a short time. Finally, I feel like this year is starting to even out and hopefully by the end of the year my ups will out number my downs.
I hope Disney doesn't sue me for posting a picture of one of their movies on my blog.... (all my teacher friends should giggle at that one).
No comments:
Post a Comment