Over the last week I have had some spiritual thoughts and struggles causing some roadblocks in my prayers. Most were brought to light by the infertility bible study I am doing. Most of the struggle was just dealing with if God answers prayers. There is a part of me that is fearful that as I pray my desire will change to not wanting a child of my own. But I was reminded that God shows mercy, there are miracles and His plan is always the better plan. While going through these roadblocks I just began praying that God would keep my eyes and heart open to what His will is for me. What is my purpose? What should I be doing? The million dollar questions, right?
So, then comes Sunday. The topic was Being Together- The Power of Belonging. I was reminded that everyone has God given talents and gifts and all are important no matter how small.
Wouldn't you know, they even have a survey/quiz online that you can take to discover how you can be a meaningful part in the church. Talk about a sermon that is speaking to me! Of course I took the quiz but still not sure what I am supposed to be doing, ha! But at least I am taking baby steps to find out.
Lastly, yesterday was awareness day for pregnancy and infant loss. Remembering my four precious angels in Heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment