Friday, August 17, 2012

Stand Still

Okay, just wanted to give a little update on the adoption process.  Evidently, the birth mom has cut off communication with the agency.  This happens sometimes but they are pretty sure that she will pop up again soon.  Meanwhile, they will continue to show our book to others moms if needed. 
As far as fertility stuff goes, I am still waiting to hear back on my blood work.  Hopefully I will hear something next week!
Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, while our stories are not EXACTLY the same, I have felt so many of the same emotions you have felt. I too have cried and questioned God. I have, I'm ashamed to admit, seen people that were pregnant, that had no trouble getting pregnant, and wondered what I had "done wrong"...why they were good enough to carry a baby but I wasnt. Oh the crap we put ourselves through.

    Know that Scott and I will be praying for you, Brad, and your "expectant" family.

    ReplyDelete