Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby Making Time

I am a bullet point type person so here is short version.  We will try to conceive without chlomid (at least for now) then once (staying positive) I conceive I will begin taking 1 baby aspirin 1x a day and heparin injection 2x a day for 38 weeks.  The injections will be the hardest part, they are self administrated into the stomach- YUCK!  This first go-round I will need to go in for a post coital exam (PCT) to ensure the sperm is able to get through then once that happens I will begin with progesterone gel and blood thinners.

The doctor advised the usually, no caffeine or alcohol  which I am fine with, but when I asked about exercising he said only walking is allowed the first trimester.  I have finally gotten back into groove of working out so this really bummed me out but it is not forever so I can deal with it.

So it looks like we have the green light and are set to start trying in the next few weeks.  This is Brad and mine's birthday month and so far bday month is starting off pretty well.... Hope it keeps getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment