Yesterday's appointment went well- I had my hysteroscopy and everything looked good. I also got my calendar for the next month leading up to getting me pregnant, which hopefully leads to me staying pregnant. And we went over all the fun shots I will get to take!
Here is just a snap shot of the shots:
Thursday July 25th- August 4th or 5th - Morning and evening shot of Lupron in leg
Saturday July 27th- August 4th or 5th- Morning shot of Menopur in stomach below belly button
Saturday July 27th- August 4th or 5th- Evening shot of Gonal-F in stomach below belly button
August 5th- HCG- Trigger shot- I can't remember with this one is.....I think butt area:)
August 8th- hopefully 10wks- Progestrone shot in hip/butt. Brad will give me this shot
August 8th- hopefully 40 weeks- Lovenox- in stomach
August 8th- hopefully 40 weeks- baby aspirin
Retrieval is tentatively scheduled for August 7th
Transfer- 8/10 or 8/12
Pregnancy Test- 8/21
I should get my huge box of these medications Tuesday!!
Brad and I are really feeling good about this!! We both are praying very hard that this works and gives me a better shot of not miscarrying again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment