So bruising has officially taken over. Since I am on blood thinners what would be a little bruise turns into a huge one. Right now I have a golf size bruise on my right butt cheek and half- dollar size on my left but the worst is on my stomach. Both have started hurting as well- in fact sometimes at night when I roll over the pain wakes me up. Also, since starting all of this I have gained weight-most of it due to the medications and not being to do more than walk 30mins as a work out. So, with gaining weight my pants are little bit tighter. Yesterday I wore a pair of pants to church that were a little snug in the waist.....bad idea! the pressure from the pants on an already bruised area turned the lower half of my stomach into one HUGE bruise probably about the size of a large avocado PLUS there are dark lines throughout. It is soooo gross looking but at least the stomach bruise doesn't hurt.
I only have 3 more days of the progesterone shot in the booty then if I get a positive pregnancy test I can switch to another form of progesterone. "Lord help me to be patient and strong"
As far as symptoms, I have not felt anything. Maybe a few twinges or throbbing in my stomach but nothing big. At least, besides the bruising I am feeling pretty normal. And I know in the end it will be worth it.
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Romans 5: 1-5

No comments:
Post a Comment