Everything went really well yesterday. They implanted 2 embryos hopefully at least one sticks!!
I have been laying around for almost 24hrs- only getting up to grab food and use the restroom.
I will have take it easy the next week and half until my pregnancy test on Thursday Aug 22nd. Hopefully, I can stay calm during this wait period and not stress to much!! I just pray those little ones have found a nice home and continue to grow grow grow:)
Thanks again for all of the love, support, prayers!!! This has been a pretty crazy journey....and hopefully it has just begun:)

I've been following your journey since you posted your blog link on Facebook. You have been on my mind and I am praying for you daily! Your strength and positive attitude are inspiring!
ReplyDeleteDawn
Hi Dawn,
DeleteThank you sooo much! You are sweet. I hope everything is going well with you.