Friday, September 13, 2013

Long Overdue

Today, thanks to a friend who invited me,  I joined an infertility support group/ bible study through a church here in Dallas.  This is probably way over due- I have felt so confused over the last few months on what I am supposed to do, hopefully by looking to the bible (which I should be doing anyways) will help me through this journey.

My church has a kind of "grassroots" one that I have been on the fence about going to for years. I think a little bit of pride was keeping me from going- even though I am so open on this blog about what I am going through something about being tied to an infertility group scared me.  Also a lot of my close friends at church were in it and I was scared about being the last one of the group to have a child.  It is so silly, I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment