I hate days when baby stuff consumes my mind. I guess it could be from all of the people around me that are pregnant or that the holidays are coming up. I dread going through another Christmas without a child. For 3 years I have said " well next year we will have a little one to buy gifts for" and every year comes and we don't. I really think it is the holidays that make it harder. I find myself feeling envious towards those that have what I want. There are times I just want to cry and get it out or just be somewhere by myself with no chance of any baby talk to come up.
Oh well, hopefully something else will come up and take my mind off this topic. Until then I will fight back the tears and put a smile on my face, wah wah.

No comments:
Post a Comment