Saturday, December 28, 2013

Test Results and Sono

Thursday we went in for the BM's sono.  From what they could see everything looked nice and normal!  I got to stay in the sono room and see everything as the tech pointed out the face, heart, stomach.  Her little face was adorable!! The estimated weight is about 6lbs 3oz.  The baby's legs were still crossed so we still don't 100% know if it is a girl but we are going with girl until she comes out a boy, ha!  After the sono the technician gave her 3 pictures of the baby, the BM immediately asked the technician to cut one off.  The tech did and the BM handed it to me.  It was soooo sweet that I almost started crying but the BM said to save all of the tears until the baby arrives, ha! 

Friday, we went for her follow up with OB.  There is nothing really big to report except we didn't have to wait that long and all of her test came back NEGATIVE!!  Praise God!  I also got to meet her oldest son, who is so adorable and sweet.  He knew I was the lady that was getting the baby and really was just a sweet kid- sweet much like his mom.

I am still cautiously excited but everything is looking positive!  She is about 35weeks and dilated to a one so hopefully in the next few weeks we will have a baby!!!  Brad and I can't agree on any names so luckily we still have a few weeks to keep discussing that, ha!





Thank you all for your prayers and supports!  Since she still doesn't want to take any iron supplements or folic acid please just keep praying for the baby's health.



No comments:

Post a Comment