Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dream, Dream, Dream

I've been feeling not so pregnant this week.  I ended up cancelling an appointment for a sono today and probably should have kept it.  I will be 6 wks tomorrow and have no symptoms- I am not really even tired anymore.

Last night I prayed for God to keep this baby safe and let me meet/see him/her. That night I had a dream about having a perfect little boy.  It was the best dream ever- so much so that when I woke I was sad it was over.  I don't know if this dream was just a dream or God answering my prayers to see him- and if so what does that mean?  Do I need to be more specific about seeing the baby in 9 months, ha ha. 

Sometimes I wish I could somehow check myself everyday to see how the baby is doing. Trust me- I realize that is crazy but it sure would eliminate hours and days of worrying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment