I AM PREGNANT! I am as surprised as anyone. My last post I mentioned that we were going to wait until October, but I guess God had other plans. Brad and I were even practicing "safe" sex and it happened! This is my 3rd pregnancy immediately following a detox; 4th pregnancy total. I can't help but think that helped get my body ready for pregnancy and hormone levels on track. I was so excited for my period to start and it never did- instead I was emotional, a tired wreck, and I even wrecked my car. I've slept more in the last week than I have in...well, months!
I guess I don't have a problem getting pregnant; 4 pregnancies in 2 years. My problem is keeping the pregnancy. Hopefully, we have found the solution as to why I was miscarrying and I will make it past 8 weeks and all the way to 40 (actually I will probably only go to 38 since I will be on blood thinners). Speaking of blood thinners, I am giving myself injections of blood thinner 1x per day, taking a baby aspirin 1x a day, and doing progesterone cream. The shots hurt A LOT more than I thought they would; it burns and I have bruises all over my stomach and needles are just not fun. But every time I shoot myself I remember the reward will be worth all the pain.
I am trying not to be scared and think of the worst but this is my 4th pregnancy and I can't help but be a little nervous. However, I think at this point I really do know it is all out of my control. I have had pregnancies where I worked out, didn't work out, drank a little caffeine, drank no caffeine, and so on and so on. But this time I am just relaxing and going with the flow. If I feel like working out then I work out if I want coffee or tea I choose decaf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So excited for you guys! Praying for you every single day!
ReplyDelete