Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Update

The last few days have been pretty emotional.  I started bleeding Sunday night and thought I was for sure having a miscarriage.  However, I went to the doctor Monday and she said the baby has shown slight growth and I have not miscarried; they classify this as a threaten miscarriage and with my history the outlook is grim.  I will go back Wednesday (tomorrow) for another check up.  All I can do is pray for a miracle. 

A reminder from a dear friend:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I just wanted you to know that you've been in my prayers. I know it has to be hard to share all of this. Hopefully you have a little fighter in there!

    -Kim Chapman

    ReplyDelete