Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One week at a time

So, I went to the doctor this morning and the baby has shown small growth and there is still a little heartbeat- not necessarily strong but stronger and more visible than Monday.  I still have a 50/50 chance of miscarrying but at least I feel good today.

I go back to the doctor next Wednesday.  This week will be long but hopefully better than this past week. Thanks for the continued prayers and support.

“But if I were you, I would appeal to God;
    I would lay my cause before him.
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
    miracles that cannot be counted. 
 He provides rain for the earth;
    he sends water on the countryside.

Job 5:8-10

1 comment:

  1. Philippians 4:6-7

    Praying for you, Brad, the baby, a very quick 7 days, and the peace that only He can bring.

    ReplyDelete